1. Where are my download links located
"Once logged into pcsimstore, located on the right hand side of our websire you will see a link called 'Downloads' simply click this link and your download links will be displayed."
2. Where is my activation code located
"Once logged into pcsimstore, located on the right hand side of our website you will see a link called 'Orders' simply click this link which will then open a new page. Once the new page has opened, click on the order number that relates to your order and your activation code will be displayed under the product name."
3. How long does it take to process my order
"All orders on pcsimstore are manually processed, in some cases it can take up to 24 hrs for a typical order to be processed."
4. Which payment options are available at checkout
"We currently use Paypal, however from the 10th Sept 2011 all customers will have the option to use google checkout."
5. why do pre-order release dates change
"We are in constant contact with our publishers and vendors to make sure that all pre-order release dates are met, however in some cases, release dates are altered to reflect any deviations that manufactures may impose."
6. On checkout I get the following notice (there are no payment methods available, so you cannot proceed to checkout)
"The reason this notice is being displayed is becasue your not logged in or registered on pcsimstore. In order to be able to proceed to check out, please make sure your logged in."
Are we missing an important question and answer ? please contact us to add your entry