Vendors & Publishers
Are you a Developer or Publisher of Games & Gaming Essentials?
Get your products listed through Pc SimStore website. This opportunity is now available to developers large and small. You simply collect the cheques or receive payments via PayPal as sales come rolling in every month.
Every Vendor / Publisher gets a personal administration area with real-time information, please see below. However, those that wish for us to take care of there products, we're more than happy to do so.
Your control panel includes:
- Customizable shipping surcharges
- Unlimited custom delivery methods
- Shipping restriction by location
- Free shipping option
- Earnings and payout balance
- Sale charts
- License key management
- Digital delivery system
- Discount coupons
- Quantity discounts
- Product Upselling
- FedEx, USPS, DHL, Australia Post & Canada Post real-time calculations
- Full product stock control
- Low-stock notifications
- Wholesale trade
- Ability to set minimal order amount
- Enabling/disabling product inventory control
Here's how it works:
- Submit an application to get your product listed at PC SimStore. Decide how much you want to sell the product for. You don't need to set up any complex payment gateways or security schemes.
- Once your application has been accepted we will contact you to obtain a copy for review and testing. All software must meet the PC SimStore standards for quality, stability and functionality.
- Customers can download the product instantly or have a CD shipped to them worldwide. We even offer a FREE download retrieval option to minimize your customer service issues. Plus we handle all non-technical customer service and shipping issues.
- Every month we send you payment either via check in Sterling or Paypal for 75% of the total sale of your products. You keep the full 75%. We do not charge you extra for credit card processing fees or listing fees. It's that easy!
- All payments to vendors and publishers will be on the 5th day of every month.
What we require from vendors and publishers
- Box Art size should be 130 width X 170 height in JPG format.
- 6 screenshots per product, each screenshot should be 800x600 and in JPG format.
- Product description, features and requirements.
- Price in GBP British Pound of your product. currency converter
- Product promotional movie URL.
- Each product Installer should be archived in zip format.
- Each product Serial keys (if any) should be on a new line in a text file.